Wednesday, December 5, 2012

the best boots you'll ever wear and free ad space



sweater: urban outfitters, shirt: cotton on, scarf: h&m, leggings: ae, boots: sorel

ok, first up: this is not a sponsored post. just a little honest promotion for a company that has really surprised me this season. the sorel conquest carly boots I am wearing here, are seriously my most favorite pair of boots to date! not only are they comfy (if you order a size up!) and keep my toes toasty but they also look amazing :) i absolutely love the lace up detail and the contrast of the leather with the rubber shoe. 
ever since they arrived at my house I've been pretty much wearing them nonstop. i'm pretty sure they will come to germany with me as well. don't you hate traveling in the winter when you want to pack all of your heavy coats and boots only to end up with a bag that's way too heavy?
sorel has really surprised me with their selection of crazy fashionable yet useful footwear this season. 
i wish I could afford a few more pairs such as these, these and these

something else that is completely off topic: did you notice a few new faces over there to your right in the sidebar? please go check out a few of these wonderful blogs and say hi!
i decided to swap all of my december ads and there are definitely still a few more spots open. so if you think we would be a good match, send me an email (askforge@gmail.com) and let's talk about a swap :) you can also find my sponsor page right here
the two top spots (200x300px) are available to businesses only, contact me for more info on that. 

and lastly, I've added a ton of clothing to my @theforgeshop instagram account. check it out and follow along because I'll be adding more. 

Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Great boots and I LOVE that cardigan! I'm drooling over your clothes for sale...wish I was a bit smaller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so cozy! I love it!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun casual look! Love that color of sweater on you too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, those boots look extremely comfortable! I've been looking for a good versatile pair of winter boots: I'll have to look into these!

    ~bree
    P.S. I'd love to swap-sponsor with you! Expect an email from me later today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are great! And you look so cozy. :)

    Emailed you about an ad swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your boots and sweater, i wore a similar thrifted sweater in my last post on the blog!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME outfit. love it! Your blog is great, so glad I found ya! I'm Hanna. I love making new friends. You can find my spot at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cardigan and boots!! Everything goes so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophie, thank you for linking up with Friday Chaos Blog Hop. Following you my lovely =D
    Lotte xo
    http://www.youtube.com/bericebaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots are an outfit maker! Really special. I love the colors in this look and the cozy cardi.

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I def see why you love these boots so much! I so wish I lived in a place where they were be needed/appropriate! Great look, Sophie!
    -Kristen

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do look like great boots. It's hard to find pairs that look stylish and also stand up to real winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing in red
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have them in a reddish brown color and looove them :) It hasn't snowed ever since I got them, but I still wear them :) They are so comfy and warm :)

    Have a wonderful Time in Germany with your Family! We are in the US and I don't even want to go back to Germany haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.