Tuesday, January 8, 2013

back home with an outfit


sweater: i forget!, pants: drykorn, bag: fossil, leather boots: thrifted

We are back and doing the usual unpacking, laundry, mail, get the house back in order, make sure the plants didn't die type of stuff. Soooo I am just posting this outfit I wore way before we left for Germany from one of those unusually warm, late November days.
I really love this sweater and the boots are so nicely worn in you almost can't tell they're even there. Looking at this I'm kinda ready for spring already. Are you? 

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Even though we've had a super mild winter, here in Denver, I'm sooo ready for spring, too.

    You look fab, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely. Winter season is so super. I like this season.
    http://stylopoint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love those boots...I've been looking for a similar pair lately but am not having any luck. Love that you thrifted them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots. What an awesome thrifting find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I am so ready for spring. I can't wait to actually be able to move around in my outfit when I leave the house, and not be so tightly bundled up. I love the pattern on that sweater, it's kind of animal printy without being too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be doing the same in two days, lovely sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater! I always hate having to move around a ton - it's difficult.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stumbled across this! http://store.alloy.com/item.do?itemID=54724&green=6EE4B11E-5DEC-5E93-9E22-944064CCEC66&incmpid=MBRecm

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.