Monday, January 28, 2013

cabin fever





Jeans: Pepe Jeans, Sweater: H&M, Scarf: Gap, Jacket: Target, Sunnglasses: H&M, Bag: Fossil, Boots: Gap, Earrings: c/o Lovestitched
This weekend really didn't turn into perfection until Saturday night when Jason finally came home from another business trip. We got a good bit of snow on Friday and since I was on my own I didn't get to shovel the driveway, which by the way is about 150 ft long!! So Logan and I were all cooped up in the house for two days with pretty much a continuous fire going, tea drinking and lots of snuggles inside his new favorite spot, the tent. When Jason got home I was super eager to do the shoveling of said driveway though because I didn't want to be stuck inside any longer. I got to sleep in on Sunday!!, talked to my family overseas and then we dropped Logan off at grandma's and went to see Silver Linings Playbook.
It was really good, go see it! I loved the characters and the thought of accepting someone for who they are, with all of the craziness and not trying to make them someone they're not. the contrast between crazy and subtleness was striking. Jennifer Lawrence is so very talented as well. If you haven't seen Winter's Bone yet, you should put that on your list too. 
We had actually watched Blue Valentine with Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, the previous night (finally got around to it like 3 years late) and so it seems that this weekend's dedicated movie genre happened to be the drama. Three great movies. Highly recommend! 

I wore this outfit to the movie. Super comfortable and a little something different as I am trying to get away from wearing skinny jeans all the time. 

How was your weekend??

Pin It



14 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it,especially into interesting articles you share here. Thankyou very much and keep up the good work.
    help me with my essay
    affordable market
    adult market
    cheap online degrees
    rice exporters

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit looks so cozy and perfect for the weekend! Still haven't seen Silver Linings Playbook, but I'm dying to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your jacket/scarf combination! Cute & cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch silver linings.....!
    great outfit you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so cute! The scarf looks so cozy, and I love your jeans...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and wonderful pictures.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin that scarf!! Silver Linings is on my list, I love Jennifer Lawrence and am dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently snowed in! We have a very long driveway....and a snowblower but I don't know how to use it and the husband's away so I'm content to just stay safely indoors. I love your jeans! Sometimes I think we see so many skinnies nowadays, it's nice to see a classic bootcut once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scarf and top knot!! Found you on Plane Pretty!
    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just thinking how refreshing it is to NOT see skinny jeans for a minute. Love!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit - especially your scarf! You look so gorgeous!
    ~Callie

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. =) http://www.creationsbycallie.com/2013/02/100-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your leather jacket- I live in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit, especially your fabulous bright scarf. Yellow is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this whole look! Especially that scarf, it looks so comfy(:
    Chelsea@ TheInspiredRose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.