Wednesday, January 30, 2013

my blog video debut

I know I'm kinda late today and I totally skipped out on you yesterday but I thought a video would make up for it. Especially, since it includes not only my handsome child but also yours truly! and since we are all stalkers in a sense I know you're just dying to find out what I'm like in real life. Ha!
Plus, as sort of a bonus, this video includes high pitched, reinforcing parent voices, way too many yay's and even me speaking German! (The video is from December when we were in Germany visiting my family)
Now you want to see it, dontcha?

Hey, and did you join the new Vine app yet? Yeah I got sucked in real quick...
The sound quality on my phone is less than stellar due to a small "toddler uses phone to stir tea" accident but I guess that's fine since I hate the sound of my voice anyway. Blah, I know, just like about everyone else.
Soooo, if you'd like to see what I'm rambling on about my handle is @theforgeblog

On another random note, tomorrow is giveaway time again so don't miss a $30 shop credit to Barberry and Lace. Plus, link up your own giveaways again on Friday :)

Playground from Sophie on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. really cute! you all look (and sound) very happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it. You are so cute Sophie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is so cute Sophie! He is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.