Monday, January 21, 2013

soo-y and i missu (yeah you read that right)

It is Monday and I woke up with a sore throat and a runny nose. Yay for me!! 
While temperatures outside are dropping by the minute, we spent the morning admiring the snow flurries from the window seat. Then we huddled up inside Logan's tent and did some fake napping and block building (because that's what tents are for) until the little guy got up and reached for my hand with his usual "ha, ha" (hand), manuvered us around the sleeping pups with several apologetic "soo-y's" (sorry) and then threw in a few "I missu's" (I miss you) for good measure, making sure his mama's heart was melted into one giant ole' puddle on the floor. 

So yeah, that's what we're doing this Monday. How about you?

PS: Two giveaways coming your way this week, including one from Shabby Apple so make sure to stop back!

3 comments:

  1. sorry you have a sick babe! mine's been sick all week. not. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You are so blessed with little Logan! I hope you feel better soon.

    I just came across your blog on Bloglovin and I'm so glad I did. I'm following you now.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.