Tuesday, February 5, 2013

put your lederhosen on

Just a warning: this may be the cutest thing you ever did see. At least when it comes to little boys in lederhosen, but there really aren't many cuter things than that anyway.


My younger brother and a friend.
My youngest brother and his friend Jessi from Missouri


The newlyweds (they got married in New York this past summer, she is American and he is German)



Logan and his proud Opa.
I am still trying to catch up on editing all the Germany pictures and I just had to share these from my cousin's wedding. I barely get dressed up for anything anymore so it was nice to put on a dress and what an amazing chance to put Logan in that traditional outfit, lederhosen and all. 
I think my son kind of stole the show that night ;) 

5 comments:

  1. ummmmmmm ADORABLE. when i lived in austria for a while i definitely bought my future daughter a drindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is the cutest cutest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the CUTEST thing I've seen in a while. thanks for sharing. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! cuteness! everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.