Wednesday, March 13, 2013

comfy casual





i'm wearing: sweater: fruit of the loom w/shoulder patches by me, shirt: american eagle, jeans: loft, shoes: converse one star, hat: f21
Who else is ready for less coats and more sunshine? I know i am repeating myself but come on Spring, we've been waiting long enough... We've all come down with a serious case of the cabin fever over here so it feels good when the sun does come out and we get to cuddle up in the window seat with the puppies and sunbathe for a little while. 

I get the worst winter depression every year and once March rolls around and I am looking forward to Jason going back to working 12-14 hour days, pretty much every day for the next 6 months, well, I am also walking that very thin line between losing my mind or regaining control. It's all up to you Spring, it's all up to you!             

Pin It

18 comments:

  1. love the sweater and beanie! way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, comfy, and cozy! And yes - so ready for less coats :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy casual and so gorgeous! I need you to make me a sweater with patches... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love comfy casual. My favorite kind of outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable -- this outfit looks so cozy and comfortable yet stylish! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the details on the shoulders of that sweater! Great look.

    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit! I'm really loving the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooove the converse All Stars. I swear they work with every freaking outfit ever conceived.

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfy chic - love it. That's how I'm dressed today. :)

    <Happy to be your newest follower.

    MEGAN
    nauticalowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit. The beanie is adorable. You look so chic yet comfy.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty pictures! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Tiger and gold in attack!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok, you're ADORABLE! I love your style.

    New Follower:)

    Elise @ Hunters of Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally love your sweater, especially since you gave it a unique touch :) I hope you are having a marvelous time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great casual look! Love it!

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean! Feeling the sun makes me feel like I'm slipping out of a depression. I can't wait for spring dresses and sandals!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.