|Pants: Drykorn, Shirt: Old Navy Men's, Sweater: Gap, Jacket: Target, Boots: Sorel, Hat: Gap, Bag: Fossil|
Anyway, because everyone is doing it these days, and I've been tagged to do it on Instagram so many times, I thought I'd finally jump on the "5 things" bandwagon.
So here are 5 things you may not know about me:
- I hate small talk. I am probably the most awkward person when it comes to small talk. I don't know why but I am just not good at it at all. I love to talk, don't get me wrong ;) but the whole bla bla just isn't for me. I get all flustered and start looking around the room instead of at the person I am talking to. Horrible, I know...
- When I get nervous, stressed or extremely bored, I start picking at my fingernails. I don't bite them but I peel away at the layers until they get so thin they eventually break off. If I use nail polish I am much better at not picking at them but I barely ever wear nail polish to begin with.
- I have a tiny little butterfly tattoo in a very inconspicuous place on my body. I got it when I was 18 and I don't feel any connection to it whatsoever. Jason actually got one of his nipples pierced at the same time which is probably the most ridiculous thing he's ever done in his entire life. If you knew him you'd totally understand. He has since removed that sucker and we do not miss it either ;) I don't hate my tattoo but I sure don't love it either. It's kinda just there. For years now I've been thinking about getting "so close no matter how far" tattooed because it speaks to me on so many levels and perfectly applies to my life. I love hearing the stories behind people's tattoos. So, I may do it one day or I may not...
- When I was a little girl I did ballet for about 5 years. I hear I was pretty good at it too. I still regret that I quit and I'd love to try the Barre work-out. Unfortunately I live about 45 minutes from the closest studio.
- I am way more productive when my husband is out of town for work. When he's home all I want to do is hang out with him and watch movies, run errands together or take Logan somewhere. I'm kind of addicted to that guy :)
And another random fact is that I am the worst at coming up with random facts about myself. It's probably because I don't really find myself particularly interesting.
It's almost the weekend!! What are your plans?