Monday, March 25, 2013

R.I.P mailbox





Jacket: Target, Leggings: Aerie, Cardigan: UO, Shirt: Gap, Boots: Banana Republic, Headband: Target, Necklace: Outfit Additions 
I wish you guys could see my mailbox right now as it is barely hanging on by a thread (or should I say screw?) once again. Our snow clearing crews are the best at making sure they hit as many as they can on their way down the road. It's a sad sight to see after each snow storm, a mangled, metal body at every other house and I've often asked myself if it's somewhat of a game for them. You know, trying to get as many as they can. Or maybe they're just mad they had to clear roads while the rest of us were sleeping? Can you tell I am just a tad bit frustrated with this situation? Negative Nancy right here today. 

So I guess today's nap time will be spent clearing my 150 feet of driveway so that Jason can actually make it up the hill when he comes home later this afternoon. Oh and then we'll buy yet another new mailbox and wait for a reimbursement check that, let's be honest, will never come.

Hope your Monday is starting off better than mine folks! 

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Tons of down mailboxes in Kansas too. I appreciate them plowing our roads quickly though. I hate driving in snow. Cute outfit, love the boots!

    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Frustrating! I'd leave my mailbox all mangled until it fell on the ground. and then I'd leave it there until the snow melted. What a pain!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer about the mailbox! bigger bummer about the snow.lol.I am so over the snow. please hurry spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad about your mailbox! =( i love your head wrap. It looks so warm and cozy!! You look awesome today!!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh...sorry about your mailbox! We got snow here too...blech. But at least you'll look cute shoveling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People back up into our mailbox all the time- so annoying! At least our outfit is super cute in the post :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your Monday was rotten. I love this outfit, though. The sweater and jacket are SO good together.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit and your blog!!

    following for sure :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal
    Pave Link Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just realized i've been following for a while now lol duh :p

      Delete
  9. Visiting from the link up. Would love it if you stopped by and checked out my blog and said hello :).

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.