Monday, March 18, 2013

uniform





Skinny Cords: JCrew, Jacket: F21, Scarf: Target, Shoes: Converse One Star from Target

How is your Monday going so far? We came back from Florida on Friday afternoon and ever since then I feel like we've been going at 250 mph. The mountain of laundry was (and still is) out of control.
Instead of getting caught up on my blogging I decided to get started with Spring cleaning (then I woke up to snow again this morning, will it ever end?) and finally trying to redo our master bedroom. I'll be posting some pictures of that once I get around to it.
We ended up inheriting an old dresser that belonged to Jason's grandma and grandpa which I will attempt to make-over at some point as well.

Pretty much what is happening is what happens every year around this time: Jason goes back to working and traveling starting with opening day (April 1st) and I am trying to cram as much as I can into those last few days that we have together.

So today we are off to Lowes and some other fun places like that.
I promise to carve out some time to answer all your emails, return comments and definitely set up some posts for the rest of the week :)

Winner of the Petunia Pickle Bottom prize pack is Ashveen. Congrats and you have been contacted :)

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Great aztec print on that scarf. xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit...I love that scarf! I hope that things slow down a bit for you soon and you can enjoy your time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have guessed that your coat came from Forever21! Love it, and of course the scarf. What does your husband do?
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf! I got t for my sister for Xmas and still regret not getting myself one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome scarf!! You're absolutely stunning!!! =)
    ~Callie

    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your scarf!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.