Thursday, April 18, 2013

baby blues























Now just look at those baby blues, will ya?!
I know I'm kind of biased here but dang I think we made one handsome little guy.

So I've been kind of absent around these parts because the above mentioned mister has gotten sick for the second time within the last 3 weeks. Needless to say we've been getting a little lot less sleep and I got to experience the not so pleasant side effects of spending the night curled up into a tiny ball, with my toddler, in his crib.
Anything for a few minutes of shut eye, right?

So the rest of this post pretty much contains a perfectly normal amount of pictures that you'd want to share with the world after spending the morning at the park, soaking up some sunshine before the whole sicko thing went down again.






3 comments:

  1. These photos are so sweet! They melt my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so sweet. =) Your family looks so happy. =) And I love your outfit too. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I hope he feels better soon. It's no fun when the kids are sick!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.