Monday, April 1, 2013

click those heels three times


Pants: Jbrand, Tee: JunkFood, Sweater: F21, Denim Jacket: F21, Boots: Zara, Bracelets: Gage Huntley Designs, Watch: Vintage Timex, Earrings: F21

"Are you gonna click your heels three times and say: there's no place like home?" is what the man said when I walked out in these fantastic boots one day last week. 

I think they are pretty amazing actually. Definitely something very different in my closet and so fun. Sometimes all you need is a pair of bright red shoes to make an otherwise plain outfit stand out and make you feel like a million bucks ;) 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter (if you do celebrate it). Jason had to work for most of the day on Sunday since it's the season opener tomorrow but we got a chance to take Logan out for an Easter egg hunt and other fun stuff on that beautiful Saturday. I'll have some pictures from that sometime this week. 

Happy Monday!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love the jean jacket layered over the sweater and those boots are so fun! Hope you had a fun Easter! The boys had a really fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Sophie - you look so pretty! Love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love that sweater, we sell it at my work and I've been trying to be good and save my money, but this look is making it so much harder!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater, and how you matched your earrings to the print. And those shoes, simply amazing!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    P.S. Visit my site to enter my Stella&Dot GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the red in your hair! Softens it up in the nicest way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really do like those shoes. With the sweater especially. Very pretty.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those boots. sometimes all you need are some red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you layered a sweater under your jean jacket - such a good combination! I never wear red, but I do have a pair of red shoes and I have been surprised at how often I wear them. They really do make any outfit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing boots! i dig this outfit, too...great layering.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.