Friday, May 17, 2013

casual friday





Baseball Tee: Alternative Apparel, T-Shirt: Target, Leggings: F21, Boots: Thrifted (free!), Necklace: Aerie, Sunglasses: Target, Bacelets: Claires and Gage Huntley Designs















































I've been more than looking forward to the weekend this week. The weather has been keeping us mostly cooped up inside the house and we started going a little bit stir crazy here at the end...
My parents are taking Logan out for a walk and dinner, so I'll be going to dinner with my bestie and getting some much needed girl time tonight :)

I really miss that girl a lot and it's the best feeling to know we still have such a great connection after all these years and living so far apart.

What are your weekend plans?
Happy Friday!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! I'm going to have to figure out a way to make one like that!

    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good!
    have a great time with your gf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet boots! Have a great weekend!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! You look super pretty :) You do look relaxed though, I felt so bad when I saw your Instagram Post, where you said Logan is a little crazy crazy at the moment haha ... Oh boy, I know that too well, when Noah had his extreme Days, I thought they would never go by lol The Shades do come in handy though, so you can walk with him and not feel too exposed ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this outfit. Enjoy your girl time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great mama - casual & cool as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your outfit is super affordable but still totally put together and cute. Found you through Candice at Daily James who said your blog is one of her faves, so I thought I'd stop by and say hi. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohhh hope you had a super fun night! I love being able to occasionally get a girls night! Love the outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.